Wireless Access for Guests
Get online with eduroam or ncsu-guest.
NC State’s Guest Wireless network is available to visitors, recruiters, alumni, and other guests. For connectivity questions, contact the NC State Help Desk during business hours.
- Unsecured wireless service for all University visitors, limited to the following:
- - Web pages (http and https)
- - Most commonly used virtual private network (VPN) applications
- Note: To connect to an external VPN, you will need to provide your own VPN software.
- Not recommended for student, faculty or staff use.
- Software that uses non-standard ports may have trouble connecting.
- To log in:
- Change your SSID to: ncsu-guest
- Open a Web browser to be redirected to: Guest Wireless Access
- Click on the I Agree button.
- Only for guests already enrolled in eduroam at a participating organization.
- No login is needed.
- Connection to eduroam should be automatic.
- If it isn’t, connect to ncsu-guest.
Help & Support
Faculty & Staff
- Help Desk
- Email. email@example.com.
- Call. 919.515.HELP.
- Local IT Support
- Please reach out to your designated local IT Support.