Miscellaneous Device Connectivity
Learn about the wireless network ncsu
- Miscellaneous devices such gaming consoles, smart TVs and other types of multimedia equipment should use the unsecured and unencrypted wireless network, ncsu.
- Around campus, this wireless network is also known as the NOMAD network
- Register your device registration using the Nomad Registration System.
What is the Nomad Registration System?
- This registration system is only for devices connected to the ncsu wireless network.
- You must be on campus, connected to either the ncsu or eduroam wireless networks, to complete the registration.
- From your system’s browser, please navigate to: https://nomad.ncsu.edu/
- If you device does not have a browser, you should determine your device’s MAC address before registration.
What about my Nomad Container?
- Nomad containers are created for IT support staff administering departmental owned equipment.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, requests or changes to Nomad containers.
Help & Support
Faculty & Staff
- Help Desk
- Contact. help.ncsu.edu
- Call. 919.515.HELP.
- Local IT Support
- Please reach out to your designated local IT Support.