- Connect to the ncsu wireless network.
- Open https://wifi.ncsu.edu
- Click Enroll your device in eduroam.
- The eduroam installer page will open with the operating system selected.
- If the OS is not selected, choose from the drop-down menu.
- Click JoinNow
- The “SecureW2 JoinNow” application will be downloaded. Click Save.
- Locate the file and install.
- Note: Agree to any security warnings.
- The SecureW2 installation window will appear. Click Next.
- A new browser window will open. Enter your NC State credentials and click Log In.
- The SecureW2 installation will begin.
- Once configuration is complete, click Done.
You will be automatically connected to the eduroam wireless network once installation is complete.